* Identify "Best Time" for Studying: Everyone has high and low periods of attention and concentration. Are you a "morning person" or a "night person". Use your power times to study; use the down times for routines.
* Study Difficult Subjects First: When you are fresh, you can process information more quickly and save time as a result.
* Use Distributed Learning and Practice: Study in shorter time blocks with short breaks between. This keeps you from getting fatigued and "wasting time." This type of studying is efficient because while you are taking a break, the brain is still processing the information.
* Make Sure the Surroundings are Conducive to Studying: This will allow you to reduce distractions which can "waste time." If there are times in the residence halls or your apartment when you know there will be noise and commotion, use that time for mindless tasks.
* Make Room for Entertainment and Relaxation: You need to have a social life, yet, you need to have a balance in your life.
* Make Sure you Have Time to Sleep and Eat Properly: Sleep is often an activity (or lack of activity) that students use as their time management "bank." When they need a few extra hours for studying or socializing, they withdraw a few hours of sleep. Doing this makes the time they spend studying less effective because they will need a couple hours of clock time to get an hour of productive time. This is not a good way to manage yourself in relation to time.
Service Allocation (CSE - 2010) Total number of candidates selected = 824 Rank Roll Number Name & Address of the Candidate Cat...
Download Free Ebook in Pdf - Constitution Of India in english and hindi medium! Amendment Acts also give here for your reference. Click on t...
CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAMINATION 2009 FINAL RESULT declaired on 6 may 2010 Rank Order List of Successful Candidates Rank - Name 1 SHAH FAE...
Dear Aspirants! Here is the original question paper for Union Public Service Commission Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Examinat...
Career Quest always provides you some important news to help you in your IAS preparation. Here's the latest one - Now monthly m...