DO's: To bring along
1) Matriculation Certificate (in original)
2) Qualification Certificates (in original)
(In case degree has not been awarded till the closing date, the candidates can bring Provisional Certificate alongwith a certificate from the College/University that the degree has not yet been awarded).
3) Experience certificate issued by the appointing authorities clearly indicating dates (from and to alongwith Pay-scales)
on Letter Head or duly stamped by the Competent Authority.
4) SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman certificate in proper format (Copy of OBC declaration in case the caste is included in the Central OBC list recently)
5) Bring your call letter
6) In case of change of name, bring a certificate as per the prescribed format by the Commission alongwith copy of gazette notification
7) 3 copies of your recent photograph (passport size 5 cm X 7 cm) signed by you in ink on the front only
8) Any other condition* (i.e. in case of Ex-Serviceman, Govt. Servant, Certificate from competent authority).
9) Photocopies of all the relevant certificates/documents.
( For more details please refer to Summon Letter)
1) Not to bring Mobile phones/pagers or any other electronic device
(For detailed information please visit www.upsc.gov.in)