GOVERNMENT OF INDIA - PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU - PRESS NOTE UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
|ABINASH TOOK INTERVIEW COACHING AT CAREER QUEST|
UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF SANJEEV KABEER SIR.
JOIN CAREER QUEST FOR IES INTERVIEW. 09990840999.
On the basis of result of the written part of the Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical
Service Examination, 2011 held by the Union Public Service Commission in December, 2011, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test:-- 2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the
Detailed Application Forms (DAF) which will be available on the Commission`s Website
http://www.upsc.gov.in. from 01-06-2012. All the qualified candidates are required to fill up the
Detailed Application Form (DAF) and Summary Sheet and submit the same ON LINE. The Detailed Application Form (DAF) will be available on the website of the Commission till 12.06.2012. Important instructions regarding filling up of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission are also available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2011, published in the Gazette of India,
dated 30.07.2011, which is also available on the Website of the Commission.
4. After submitting the Detailed Application Form (DAF) duly filled in ONLINE, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Detailed Application Form (DAF) separately and will have to send the printed copy of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) duly signed by the candidate along with all relevant documents to the Under Secretary (IES/ISS), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi-110069, so as to reach the Commission`s Office latest by 15.06.2012. The envelope containing the print out of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) submitted ONLINE should be superscribed “DAF for Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2011”. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand till 15.06.2012 (5.00 PM).
5. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test is likely to commence from 25th June, 2012. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission`s Website.
6. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the andidates
will be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The marks-sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission`s
Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
8. The candidates can access the marks-sheet after keying in their Roll Numbers and Date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission`s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
9. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C.`s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
10. Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidate may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM in person or over telephone Nos. (011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this
IES/ISS EXAMINATION, 2011
IES/ISS EXAMINATION, 2011
INDIAN ECONOMICS SERVICE
000133 000139 000273 000278 000438 000476 000577 000606 000705
000857 001117 001269 001336 001436 001656 001722 002081 002151
002227 002271 002313 002340 002367 002433 002480 002494 002529
002978 003039 003416 003538 003630 003804 003851 004423 004458
004657 004727 004861 005166 005397 005417 005525 005557 005834
005911 006093 006275 006579 006942 006997 007106 007298 007301
007471 007581 007593 007608 007661 007758 007783 007957 009446
010405 012643 012974 013926
INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE
000176 000256 000722 001109 001126 001324 001465 001581 001813
001999 002019 002478 002703 002953 003374 003433 003592 003641
003670 003776 003916 003994 004716 005003 005149 005214 005253
005423 005538 005644 005867 005882 006061 006116 006144 006180
006335 006397 006618 006803 006910 006912 007202 007267 007609
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NEW DELHI - 110 069 - 30TH MAY 2012 / 9 JYAISTHA SAKA, 1934.
Disclaimer:The contents of this result are informatory in nature. Candidates are advised to verify the same from the Commission's office.