You must be busy in your interview and group discussion preparation for SBI PO 2016. You all know that now in a limited time you have to focus on:
1. Your biodata related questions.
2. Body language basics with deep understanding of the process.
3. Current events: Banking and general.
4. Banking basics with new trends and technology in banking sector.
A balanced preparation of all the above four topics is the key for success in SBI PO Interview and GD. Three dimensional Interview preparation is the right way for success. Let's talk about that:
We at Career Quest Institute for Interview Training focus on 3 dimensions.
1. Self Preparation by the candidate.
2. Preparation with friend.
3. Guidance by dedicated interview teacher/mentor.
If you see details of the above 3:
1. Self preparation includes reading, thinking and practice
2. With friends you may conduct mock interviews and GD sessions
3. Interview teacher will provide written feedback with corrective steps, solving your queries regarding interview/GD, providing you the right and relevant information about actual interview process and current events and practice in a form of mock interview.
Personal attention by the teacher is the key to improve your performance by reducing weaknesses and polishing strengths. Many institutes and organisations and also websites provides free notes, free mock interviews or classes. Think twice before joining any free program. Because at this crucial stage money is less important than time. Invest your time at right place and with good mentor.
Career Quest institute for Interview training in Delhi is dedicated for Interview/GD preparation with 1200+ final selections. You are invited to join us for your interview preparation. Phone 09990840999 WhatsApp also), 09811299811.
Expected topics for SBI PO 2016 Interview and GD:
1. GST: details, pros and cons
2. Brexit and India
3. Elections in USA
4. Terrorism: Global threat ISIS
5. Separatism in India
6. Communal violence in India
7. Social security and banks
8. New technology: driving force for financial inclusion
9. Infrastructure and development
10. Crime against women
Important links for SBI PO Interview/GD Preparation: